HOW AWARE ARE ALL YOUR STAFF OF MENTAL HEALTH?
Organisations recognise their responsibility to provide a means to ensure ALL staff are aware of mental health.
ABOUT OUR MENTAL HEALTH TRILOGY OF COURSES
Our Trilogy of courses have been developed as stand alone courses in their own right or accessible as a bundle; the titles are:
- Mental Health Awareness
- Mental Health for Managers
- Mental Health Self-Care
They are suitable for everyone and provide a general overview of the basic themes and issues surrounding mental health, and information on common conditions, enabling staff to step inside the experiences of people with mental health conditions and see a leisure facility through their eyes. They also provide practical ideas which can be used to turn understanding into action.
Although many of our clients have designated mental health first aiders and provide some training face to face, this course extends the reach of mental health awareness to ALL staff.
THESE COURSES ARE:
1) Available on demand: whether through your own learning platform or ours.
2) Relevant: curated with sector relevant content where applicable.
2) Designed with the end user in mind: with engaging content that encourages interaction whilst getting key messages across.
3) Fully optimised: to work across various devices and 100% online.
4) Time sensitive: with an average completion time of just 25-minutes, with no time limits.
5) Quality assured: independently written and audited by subject matter experts with experience in their chosen field.
6) Adaptable: can incorporate your own business specific content.
7) Used to support a variety of L&D requirements, incl.
- new starter onboarding / induction
- replacing classroom training
- recapping and refresher training
- ongoing training
- as part of a blended learning solution.
For information and details on how you can access our Mental Health courses for your workforce please get in touch: Click and we will get straight back to you.
"I thought the Mental Health Awareness was a very good course especially with an increase of cases within the workplace that we are aware of! I think it will definitely help make staff more aware and give them a better understanding of the different aspects of Mental Health".